April 23rd, 2017 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
How to Use the Release Notes
- The release notes give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
How will the new update become available?
Our new updates will be available on April 23rd. Once the updates have been released, you can log into the Editor where you will be prompted to upgrade your software. Your current Implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish it again. For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Customer Success Manager, or email@example.com, to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
Easily access and maintain multiple WalkMe implementations
- Designed for customers that have multiple WalkMe implementations on different platforms
- Single Sign-on allows you to log in once and easily switch between different Editor and Insights Accounts
- Unified User Management allows you to create users and select which systems they have access to from one simple menu
- New full-page UI design
- Note: Multi-System must be set up by your CSM
Easily create, manage, and share content with multiple editor accounts
- Designed for customers that sell WalkMe and must manage multiple implementations on the same platform
- Create, manage, and impersonate Child Accounts from a single page
- Create new content in a Parent Account, then share it with selected Child Accounts.
- Child Accounts have limited features and apps in their WalkMe Editors
- Easily publish shared items to all Child Accounts
- Users with access to Child Accounts may create their own WalkMe Items and even Unlink shared items to customize them for their sites
- NOTE: Parent-Child Accounts must be set up by your CSM or PSM.
TeachMe Learning Paths
Improved control over learner experience with prerequisite courses
- Lock a course until a user completes a previous course
- Require users to complete course content in the designed order
- Open individual courses to enable Learning Path settings
- Learning Path order is determined by the course order in the WalkMe Editor
Transparent Customized Launchers
Easily blend Launchers into your user interface
- Remove the background and border color of a Launcher to blend it into the user interface
- Remove all colors, including text, to create a transparent launcher and place it over an existing link or button. For example, place a transparent Launcher on top of your support button that opens the WalkMe menu instead of creating a ticket
- When customizing a Launcher, choose “No Fill” in the color picker to create a transparent effect
Improved Features in the Editor
- New Filters Menu in the Editor. Filter by publish state or Segment with a simple click.
- Play a SmartTip when a user clicks or hovers over an on screen element
- Add non-http:// URL links in the Rich Text Editor. For example, add a link in a balloon that creates an email using mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org