July 10th, 2017 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
How to Use the Release Notes
The release notes give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
How will the new update become available?
Our new updates will be available on July 10th. Once the updates have been released, you can log into the Editor where you will be prompted to upgrade your software. Your current Implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish it again. For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Customer Success Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
Three huge WalkMe features that instantly give you more value
See real user sessions on your site!
- Visions is a groundbreaking technology that allows you to see real user sessions on your site, even in real time!
- See up to 2000 sessions a month free of charge!
- Requires no additional installation. Accessible from WalkMe Insights and available to Customers
- Sessions are pixel perfect simulations that play just like videos.
- Each Session is automatically tagged by Events including user actions, session details, location and device type.
- Create custom Tracked Events to easily find user actions and site activity that matter to your business
- Filter Sessions by Events and add multiple Events to find sessions with a sequence of actions. You can even filter by Custom Events and Notes!
- Completely secure by default. Visions may also be configured to a restricted domain, IP address, or configured to obscure text entry
- Learn more about WalkMe Visions
The Next Generation of Walk-Thrus
- Created to help you build more advanced Walk-Thrus
- Map view allows you to easily see an entire process similar to a flow chart
- Use-case driven features help you to build Walk-Thrus more easily
- Add Start Points so users can begin from different steps
- Create Splits to allow users to complete a process using an alternate path
- Insert Error Handling Groups to help users solve common errors
- Use Actions to automate complicated steps on behalf of a user
- Smart Walk-Thrus is a brand new app designed to completely replace our classic Walk-Thru app. Both Walk-Thrus and Smart Walk-Thrus will co-exist for the foreseeable future
- Smart Walk-Thrus look and act exactly the same to your end users
- Learn more about Smart Walk-Thrus
Note: Smart Walk-Thrus were formerly named Walk-Thru Flows
WalkMe Design Gallery
Get work done faster using our pre-made designs
- Dozens of pre-made design templates created by our experts
- Each pre-made design has been developed to speed up your production.
- Easily promote new features
- Notify users of site maintenance
- Invite users to events or contests
- Create global designs for Walk-Thru balloons in minutes
- Edit the CSS for any balloon right from the Rich Text Editor
- Access the Design Gallery from the Interaction menu for ShoutOuts and Walk-Thrus and from the Customize menu in the Admin bar
- With the Design Gallery, you become the designer
- More designs coming soon!
Salesforce Super Edit
Gets Super Update
- Speed up your Salesforce Workflow! Now Super Edit works on more than just Reports!
- With Super Edit, you can now quickly edit any related list without opening the record
- For example, from an Account Page you could:
- Update the status of an Opportunity
- Change the phone number of a Contact
- Modify the ACV on a custom object
- All without ever leaving that Account Page!
- New Undo Edit button allows you to easily fix mistakes or press control + Z
- Learn more about Super Edit
- Improvements to TeachMe Quiz analytics
- Updated Internet Explorer Extensions
- Now Supporting Microsoft Edge Extensions
- Support for Summer ’17 Salesforce updates
- Flow Tracker is now available in Safari
- Improvements to accessibility
- Improved reporting on Insights
- Plus More!