March 5th, 2017 release, WalkMe delivers updates to improve your experience.
How to Use the Release Notes
- The release notes give you brief, high-level descriptions of new and updated WalkMe features.
How will the new update become available?
Our new updates will be available on March 5th. Once the updates have been released, you can log into the Editor where you will be prompted to upgrade your software. Your current Implementation will not be affected by the update until you publish it again. For customers that run WalkMe on their local servers, contact your Customer Success Manager, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to learn how you can gain access to these new features.
WalkMe Usage Integration for Salesforce
Give your Salesforce users insight into their leads and customers like never before
- Bring Insights to Salesforce by integrating WalkMe’s usage analytics directly into Salesforce Contacts
- Help your Sales team tailor conversations based on a prospect’s usage and engagement with your product
- Give your Success team the ability to see their customers’ onboarding progress and engagement with key features on your site
- From a Contact record in Salesforce view the following:
- Overall Engagement with WalkMe
- Onboarding list progress
- Completed Walk-Thru processes
- Clicks on tracked elements on your site
- Courses completed
NOTE: Contact your CSM to learn how about how you can start using WalkMe’s Usage Integration for Salesforce.
Improved Quiz Settings
- New quiz settings page for each course
- Show full quiz results after submission including feedback when answers are incorrect
- Randomize Questions
- Randomize Answers for all questions
- Lock quiz until user complete 100% of the items in course
- Course page reopens after a resource has been played
- Learn more about TeachMe
NOTE: TeachMe must be enabled on your account. Contact your CSM to learn how you can start using TeachMe.
Improved UI makes it easier to customize your selected elements and pages
- Quickly configure your page settings while selecting elements.
- Click the Advanced tab on the capture balloon to access advanced settings
- Use advanced setting to:
- Change the rule the identifies the selected page
- Add the selected element to an existing page
- Get notifications when an identified page already exists
- View Element Grade
- Expand and narrow element selection
- Learn More about Element Tracking
NOTE: Element Tracking must be enabled on your account. Contact your CSM to learn how you can start gaining Site Analytics.
- See what actions users take when completing a search in the WalkMe Menu
- Notification when a selected preset date range extends beyond existing data available
- Learn More about WalkMe Insights
- Edit and Reorder Survey Answers
- Access Flow Tracker from Safari Note: Limited to a single domain on Safari